Thank you baby! I’ll wear these on date night.
I was casually browsing these jeans online & my amazing boyfriend bought me not one, but two pairs! He’s the best.
“1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.” — Things to know before promising you’ll stay
I made three new Christmas ornaments.
- The PDF from this awesome lady!
- white cardstock
- three cupcake liners
- glue stick
- needle & thread
- Print off the angels from the PDF above. (I had mine printed at Staples on white cardstock)
- Cut each angel out.
- Fold the cupcake liners in half
- Glue the bottom of the angel to the top of the cupcake liner
- Prick the top of your angel with a needle & thread it through
- Tie it in a knot & hang it on your tree!